July 16, 2014

Winter brights:Two ways

Jacket:YDE ,Sweater:Mr Price ,Leggings:Topshop ,Heels:Aldo

Blazer:YDE ,Sweater:Zara ,Leather jeans :Cotton on ,Heels:Aldo

When I think of winter fashion, I think of simple basic colors black,white,grey.
So it’s nice to sometimes rock a bright pink sweater to brighten up an already gloomy cold day.

I thought I would show you how to wear colour two ways and instead of only showing you my take on it, I thought I would show someone else’s take on it too.

Introducing Charne... a.k.a my sister, a.k.a the coolest chick I know, a.k.a the prettiest girl who can seriously pull the funniest faces (yes this fact is true)
I love her style as she is more daring and edgier than myself.(which you will see in more posts going forward)


Believe me when I say this girl has a collection of shoes, and I mean a collection!
So she decided to brighten her outfit with shoes.





I on the other hand went for a bright pink sweater.





No comments:

Post a Comment